Saturday, November 8, 2008

As my first post to my blog, I wanted to define what this blog is about and entertain responses. Plan B for me has stood for new ideas to old problems.

I.E. the definition of insanity is to apply the same principles and strategies to the same problem and expect different results.


So, I will be from time to time soliciting ideas and strategies to different problems and issues. But not just in my particular industry, Real Estate and Lending, but those of you that are affected in other vertical markets that can be assisted with this kind of networking round table blog. I look forward to sharing ideas and reading your posts.

I am also experimenting with doing reviews via video log of different product and services. I come across so many different ideas and products and want to share them with all of you. I am not alone is reviewing these new products and services. Gena Pasquini with www.ImResolutions.com was a great inspiration for me to start delving into the arena and she is spending hours upon hours researching different companies that will help Real Estate Investors and Loan Originators.

2 comments:

Mark Madsen said...

You're blog is looking good. We've got to get you on Twitter now. :) Give me a call some time.

mm

Fred Kreger said...

On Feb. 19: CNBC's Rick Santelli, who covers the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, gave voice to taxpayer anger Thursday when he spoke out from the trading floor against using government money to bail out homeowners who are in over their heads.
http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=52049873793&h=4WmvC&u=_0qLY


Every once in a while, a little mutiny is called for in politics. My parents grew up in the era of "question authority" and I am the product of that thought process. I love the way Rick got the CBOT in a frenzy. That was needed and he often wears his heart on his sleeve, which is why I listen to him every morning on TV. I know the American Public is so hungry for a hero in these times, but don't go down a blind path and think that every answer from President Obama needs to go Unchecked. We need to push back and question decisions that are made and when we feel that they are unfair, it is our right and duty to push back. Way to go Rick, start a new Tea Party and I will be there to support you.